I hurt my upper back. Not going to say doing what... since I am not sure what exactly I did...I can only speculate. Meh.
X rays, EKG, MRi's..... vicodin, anti inflammatories.... still nothing concrete....
But Thursday night I slept all night long! Last night I slept til 4 AM... then again til 8 30....
I truly think, I see a glimmer of light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
This isn't to anyone here.... or really anyone in particular. But, well, I have never been very sensitive to those with "back" problems. I remember back in my preprofessional career having to do double shifts or work harder than normal...cuz so and so couldn't come in....they "hurt" their back.... yeah right! Least thats what I used to think....
Now, I see how carrying Evelyn up and down flights of stairs is daunting. I have to do the infant cradle hold, and tuck her as close to my body as possible. Carrying groceries, straining to juggle bags.... vacuuming = leaning forward...away from my center... ugh...
I apologize for any sigh, grimace, judgemental bullshit I said or muttered.... or thought. I now know the true essence of such pain...
I say, rip my belly open again...yank out that baby again... after trying to push her out for 4 hours.... WAY WAY way easier....than the pain i've been feeling ... w/ this injury or whatever it is... and im not saying that childbirth/labor was easy! sooo go figure.
-rant over-
-sigh-







Bookmarks